Ubuntu-Pakistan CHASE-2006 Lahore -- Conference On Hacking And Security -- http://chase.org.pk/

Fouad Riaz Bajwa bajwa at fossfp.org
Fri Aug 25 13:40:41 BST 2006

Kindly pass on the following information:

CHASE-2006 --

Conference on Hacking And SEcurity is one of the first of its kind of event
being organized in Pakistan. It is entirely non-profit and is aimed at
promotion of knowledge sharing in the important area of hacking and security
in our country. It was a desire to serve Pakistan in the wake of increased
number of attacks on Pakistani Internet frontiers that we thought to develop
a community and to share knowledge that has culminated in the shape of
CHASE.  We want to provide a platform and develop an organization where
professionals can exchange their knowledge and ideas and network with each
other so as to result in the mutual benefit for all and our country in
particular. You can visit the conference website at:

http://chase.org.pk/

Call For Papers
------------------
If you are a hacker or a computer and internet security professional and
have something to talk about, then you have an opportunity to do so at CHASE
2006. Please fill out submission form and send your presentation as early as
possible to:

cfp at chase.org.pk

Last date for filing submissions is Friday, September 22, 2006.

All those individuals who can present are urged to at least send their
abstracts as early as possible to the conference mail above. To see
guidelines for submission, please visit the following
page: http://chase.org.pk/en/index.html

 Call For Participation
--------------------------
Those who just want to participate may please register as early as possible.
Just visit the website or send an email to: register AT chase DOT org DOT
pk. To see how you can register, please visit the following page:
http://chase.org.pk/en/register.html

Call For Volunteers
-----------------------
Organizing this event is a demanding task which is quite not possible
without the participation of community. We are looking for competent
individuals who are team players willing to volunteer for this task. Those
who would like to help organizing the conference, please first see the areas
where help is needed at the following page:
http://chase.org.pk/en/team.html

--
CHASE Team
chase at chase.org.pk