[Ubuntu-PH] Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (Trusty Tahr) Release Party - Manila

Efren D. Montales Jr. kidsodateless at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 18:31:37 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

Ubuntu 14.04 LTS will be released on April 17, We are planning to have a
get together on April 30, 6PM onwards.
Here's the link of our event page on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/events/539427156178315/

Let us know if you are coming or you want to help.

*Current Status:  *

***Venue: The venue is in Ortigas, will announce the exact location soon.

***Programme:

   - Brief introduction about our Local Community,
   - Demo of 14.04 LTS/ New features (could be also a video presentation)
   - Planning future activities of Philippine Team and Regular event- like
   Ubuntu Hour
   - Socials

 Please propose if you have something in mind that you would like to share.

 ***Food and drink sponsorship: We have a fellow member who would love to
donate 5 bottles of Bacardi, madadagdagan pa daw depende sa dami ng 'going'
sa FB event.

 Baka mayroon ding gustong mag-sponsor ng food?.

We are calling also for speakers, who would like to give a lightning talks
(light technical & non-technical) specially on Ubuntu touch/ Ubuntu
Phone.

Cheers,
Efren D. Montales Jr.

*FOSS AdvocateUbuntu Member*