[Ubuntu-PH] Fwd: Ubuntu 12.04 (Precise Pangolin) released!

feleciano buenavista fgbuenavista at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 02:49:18 UTC 2012

Good Day Sir,

Yep, its really good. Before my network drives and client PC's full of virus. When I install Ubuntu Server and use Samba as File Server, virus stopped spreading thru network drive. They just can't get in. I tried to test its POWER by plugging an infected client PC into my new Samba drive w/o the VETO and in a split of a second, virus getting in (INF's,EXE's and worm created files) my Samba drive. Unplug the infected PC and delete the infected shared Samba folder then re-create new shared Samba drive w/ the VETO config and PLUG the infected client PC, not a single file w/ Extension on the VETO get in. I can't help visualize what the virus doing on my Samba drive. lol. Probably till now, they keep on banging my network drives.