[Ubuntu-PH] Fwd: Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter Issue 261

Efren D. Montales Jr. kidsodateless at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 02:24:21 UTC 2012


 Salamat.. @Jean, Allan, Dax


Kung pupunta si Dax baka nga magpa-shot ako  :D




On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 8:00 PM, <ubuntu-ph-request at lists.ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Send ubuntu-ph mailing list submissions to
>        ubuntu-ph at lists.ubuntu.com
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>        https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-ph
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>        ubuntu-ph-request at lists.ubuntu.com
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>        ubuntu-ph-owner at lists.ubuntu.com
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of ubuntu-ph digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>   1.  Fwd: Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter Issue 261 (Dax Solomon Umaming)
>   2. Re:  Fwd: Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter Issue 261 (Allan Caeg)
>   3. Re:  Fwd: Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter Issue 261
>      (Jean Austin Rodriguez)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 23:19:29 +0800
> From: Dax Solomon Umaming <knightlust at ubuntu.com>
> To: "Mailing List para sa Ubuntu Pilipinas (Philippines)"
>        <ubuntu-ph at lists.ubuntu.com>
> Subject: [Ubuntu-PH] Fwd: Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter Issue 261
> Message-ID: <4F8EDB81.7070600 at ubuntu.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>
> Congratulations to Efren Montales Jr., who is now an approved Ubuntu member
>
> Main Agenda for Precise Pangolin Release Party: magpapa-shot si Efren :)
>
> <snip>
>
> Welcome to the Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter, Issue 261 for the week April
> 9 - 15, 2012.
>
> == Links to UWN ==
>
>  * Wiki page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuWeeklyNewsletter/Issue261
>
> === Welcome new members ===
>
> The approved applicants from the 14th April Asia/Oceania Membership
> meeting are:
>
> Efren Montales Jr. (kidsodateless)
> (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/kidsodateless |
> https://launchpad.net/~kidsodateless)
>
> Eduard Gotwig (gotwig) (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Eduard%20Gotwig |
> https://launchpad.net/~gotwig)
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 10:28:20 +0800
> From: Allan Caeg <allancaeg at gmail.com>
> To: "Mailing List para sa Ubuntu Pilipinas (Philippines)"
>        <ubuntu-ph at lists.ubuntu.com>
> Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-PH] Fwd: Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter Issue 261
> Message-ID:
>        <CAM3+Y48zEnkBXsUDm5UCBod7SLhC115zRGuwvEKNVWQCv2D2PQ at mail.gmail.com
> >
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
>
> Congrats, Efren! :)
>
> On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 11:19 PM, Dax Solomon Umaming <
> knightlust at ubuntu.com
> > wrote:
>
> > Congratulations to Efren Montales Jr., who is now an approved Ubuntu
> member
> >
> > Main Agenda for Precise Pangolin Release Party: magpapa-shot si Efren :)
> >
> > <snip>
> >
> > Welcome to the Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter, Issue 261 for the week April
> > 9 - 15, 2012.
> >
> > == Links to UWN ==
> >
> >  * Wiki page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuWeeklyNewsletter/Issue261
> >
> > === Welcome new members ===
> >
> > The approved applicants from the 14th April Asia/Oceania Membership
> > meeting are:
> >
> > Efren Montales Jr. (kidsodateless)
> > (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/kidsodateless |
> > https://launchpad.net/~kidsodateless)
> >
> > Eduard Gotwig (gotwig) (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Eduard%20Gotwig |
> > https://launchpad.net/~gotwig)
> >
> > --
> > ubuntu-ph mailing list
> > ubuntu-ph at lists.ubuntu.com
> > https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-ph
> >
>
>
>
> --
> Regards,*
> *
> *@AllanCaeg*
> User Experience + Product Management
>
> allancaeg.com
> +63 918 948 2520
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-ph/attachments/20120419/2bab1cfd/attachment-0001.html
> >
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 19:11:07 +0800
> From: Jean Austin Rodriguez <zeroseven0183 at gmail.com>
> To: "Mailing List para sa Ubuntu Pilipinas (Philippines)"
>        <ubuntu-ph at lists.ubuntu.com>
> Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-PH] Fwd: Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter Issue 261
> Message-ID:
>        <CAFUTNqNvb6nSYHG63-=KpGZaYP0eDcb_DS_YpWhKWeOW79+rTA at mail.gmail.com
> >
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
>
> Congratulations Efren! Way to go!
>
> @JeanAustinR
> On Apr 19, 2012 10:28 AM, "Allan Caeg" <allancaeg at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Congrats, Efren! :)
> >
> > On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 11:19 PM, Dax Solomon Umaming <
> > knightlust at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Congratulations to Efren Montales Jr., who is now an approved Ubuntu
> >> member
> >>
> >> Main Agenda for Precise Pangolin Release Party: magpapa-shot si Efren :)
> >>
> >> <snip>
> >>
> >> Welcome to the Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter, Issue 261 for the week April
> >> 9 - 15, 2012.
> >>
> >> == Links to UWN ==
> >>
> >>  * Wiki page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuWeeklyNewsletter/Issue261
> >>
> >> === Welcome new members ===
> >>
> >> The approved applicants from the 14th April Asia/Oceania Membership
> >> meeting are:
> >>
> >> Efren Montales Jr. (kidsodateless)
> >> (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/kidsodateless |
> >> https://launchpad.net/~kidsodateless)
> >>
> >> Eduard Gotwig (gotwig) (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Eduard%20Gotwig |
> >> https://launchpad.net/~gotwig)
> >>
> >> --
> >> ubuntu-ph mailing list
> >> ubuntu-ph at lists.ubuntu.com
> >> https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-ph
> >>
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> > Regards,*
> > *
> > *@AllanCaeg*
> > User Experience + Product Management
> >
> > allancaeg.com
> > +63 918 948 2520
> >
> >
> > --
> > ubuntu-ph mailing list
> > ubuntu-ph at lists.ubuntu.com
> > https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-ph
> >
> >
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-ph/attachments/20120419/2356179c/attachment-0001.html
> >
>
> ------------------------------
>
> --
> ubuntu-ph mailing list
> ubuntu-ph at lists.ubuntu.com
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-ph
>
>
> End of ubuntu-ph Digest, Vol 81, Issue 2
> ****************************************
>



-- 
Efren D. Montales Jr.
*Free Software Advocate
Ubuntu and Firefox Rocker
*
*
*
*https://wiki.ubuntu.com/kidsodateless*
*kidsodateless.wordpress.com*
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-ph/attachments/20120423/412f207f/attachment.html>


More information about the ubuntu-ph mailing list