[Ubuntu-PH] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Pablo Manalastas via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Mon Sep 12 08:03:19 UTC 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    Pablo Manalastas requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Gil,

- Pablo

Accept invitation from Pablo Manalastas
http://www.linkedin.com/e/7xdefp-gsh61elk-4e/VkAhCvXeX_7QCIac7H3Xp9wckzYRCraDGbNagiVs/blk/I201621836_9/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_elYScPwNczoNc399bSxykRZEj54VbPoQdzcNcjwScjgLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=2tzVQNDjs3EkU1

View invitation from Pablo Manalastas
http://www.linkedin.com/e/7xdefp-gsh61elk-4e/VkAhCvXeX_7QCIac7H3Xp9wckzYRCraDGbNagiVs/blk/I201621836_9/0VnPoPe34Odz4McAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=37sr6Ih0I3EkU1

Why might connecting with Pablo Manalastas be a good idea?

People Pablo Manalastas knows can discover your profile:

Connecting to Pablo Manalastas will attract the attention of LinkedIn users. See who's been viewing your profile:

http://www.linkedin.com/e/7xdefp-gsh61elk-4e/wvp/inv18_wvmp/?hs=false&tok=0lJihaNdE3EkU1

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation