[Ubuntu-PH] PLDT Pasalamat Night

Allan E. Registos allan.registos at smpc.steniel.com.ph
Fri Nov 11 02:03:45 UTC 2011

Sorry for the off-topic.. :)

+Elmer, exciting, the Raffle Draw portion, and given that this is PLDT, a Toyota Jazz is not that surprising. I am all ok for an Android phone/tablet, I am now willing to attend!!! The thing that I was afraid of is the Black & White attire. Hahaha..
So any advice for my attire will be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Allan