[Ubuntu-PH] Off-Topic: request information about job

Sauro Cesaretti saurocesaretti1983 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 11:01:29 UTC 2010

Hi All,
I'm so sorry for the off-topic message.
I'm writing from Italy and I'd really be interested in working there
in Philippines, since
I love Phils and my girlfriend comes from there.
I'm about to graduate in computer science and I had experiences in web
programming,  in particular in PHP and in microcontroller programming.
Could you give me please some indications and directions about
the opportunites that I can have in there?
I have even good competences in linux environment and I know c/c++ languages.
Thanks a lot in advance and sorry again for the off-topic request.
Best regards, Sauro