[Ubuntu-PH] Ubuntu Team Philippines - Zamboanga Learning Session MeetUp

yolynne at gmail.com yolynne at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 01:48:53 UTC 2010

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFZlMFVtbDRHODd6Rm5RT3l1ZVJOV3c6MQ

Ubuntu Team Philippines - Zamboanga

The Ubuntu Global Jam is an incredible opportunity for the Ubuntu community
to unite together and work together to improve Ubuntu. Everyone is able to
contribute to the Jam, and everyone is welcome and encouraged to get
involved. Curious about how to make a real difference to Ubuntu? This is a
great chance to make that difference Ubuntu Global Jam - August 27, 2010
(Friday) 2nd MeetUp Learning Session - September 13, 2010 (Monday) 4 to 6
pm ---- Hello Ubuntu Team Philippines (Ubuntu-PH) of Zamboanga, Free
Learning Session on Monday September 13, 2010 at ELearning Centre 4 to 6
pm. Erwin Olario will discuss about GIS, We are open for1 or 2 more slots
(15 mins each) who want to share... we can do a live stream if you live in
another city. Pls. register here!

Name *

Email *

Google Talk

Yahoo Messenger

Facebook

Do you want to *

Pls. suggest topics you are interested (Open Source
Technology/Migration/Community)