[Ubuntu-PH] Resignation as LoCo Contact

Yolynne Medina yolynne at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 01:09:26 UTC 2010

Good luck Dax, We need to sort our priorities from time to time, take your

For the benefit of the whole community I suggest having lead contacts on
every city of the Philippines that have an active ubuntu user in this
mailing list, I believe this would make the community stronger and the reach
would be wider. If there would be 2 or more users in one city, then they get
to choose their lead contact, who would be willing to organize regular
meetups, do followups, be on top of organizing events etc etc.  a group
could have an alternate lead contact if they want if and when the lead
contact will be inactive he will take over the service of leading the group.

All lead contacts of every city will then report to the Ubuntu-ph LoCo
contact (Zak) about their activities... we can start from there then let's
see where this would lead us.