[Ubuntu-PH] Account details for waterboy0911 at Ubuntu Philippines (pending admin approval)

Dax Solomon Umaming knightlust at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 25 09:55:59 UTC 2010

On Sunday, 24 October, 2010 09:06 PM, jerald veloso wrote:
> hello,
>
> pare, I got this error message when I tried to log in..
> The username /waterboy0911/ has not been activated or is blocked.
>
> is there something wrong from the site or from my account or something.. :D

Ubuntu-ph.org has been, most recently, targeted by numerous spam
accounts posting countless spam articles. As such, I've enabled manual
filter requiring administrators to activate an account before a user can
login while we're looking for a better alternative to blocking them out.

I've just activated yours a few hours ago, try logging in now.

--
Dax Solomon Umaming
http://blog.knightlust.com/