[Ubuntu-PH] Downgrading from Meerkat to Lynx

Eduardo Bergavera edbergavera at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 09:08:41 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have never tried downgrading Ubuntu without touching the system in whole
or in part. Anyway, for the rest of us who decides to upgrade to 10.10 MM
let me share with you this article Is Ubuntu 10.10 Worth the
Upgrade?<http://www.linux-mag.com/id/7883?hq_e=el&hq_m=1093618&hq_l=5&hq_v=6c70d5caac>
 hope you will find this information useful.
Regards,

On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 4:29 PM, [C]hicken [G] od <
iamthechickengod at gmail.com> wrote:
> I wiped my whole drive and reinstalled Lynx since Meerkat could not load a
> module properly. If I ever need to upgrade back to Meerkat but wish to go
> back to Lynx, is there a way to go back without reinstalling the whole
thing
> again?
>
> --
> [C] hicken [G] od