[Ubuntu-PH] DNS Setup

Allan E. Registos allan.registos at smpc.steniel.com.ph
Mon Oct 4 02:33:23 UTC 2010

Yes, that would mean a virtual machine for another DNS is not an ideal solution = if the host OS goes down and network problems , but for other DNS software related problems, the virtual machine is still capable of backing up, I think this is a poor setup. My current company setup is we do not have DNS servers on our own but hosted at ISP(PLDT). Registrar's built in DNS servers won't resolve to correct hostnames.