[Ubuntu-PH] DNS Setup

Eduardo Bergavera edbergavera at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 09:48:39 UTC 2010

Gud day to all!

I don't think if it's a noob question. I am planning to setup a DNS
however this server is behind the NAT firewall. In this situation the
DNS and as well as the Web server shares the same public IP. Our
gateway router san only support ONE public IP address to be
configured. the PH.net which is the domain registrar for EDU.PH
requires applicants to register at least 2 nameserver IP address.
Setting up DNS is straightforward however having it behind the NAT is
a different issue. I would like to solicit your ideas or any possible
ways to do this. Hoping for your help on this matter.

Thanks.

--
Eduardo D. Bergavera, Jr.
IT Instructor