[Ubuntu-PH] First General Meeting for 2010

Eduardo Bergavera edbergavera at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 14:03:12 UTC 2010

Also I wasn't able to attend the meeting. Our network had been
experiencing intermittent problems since Thursday afternoon. I was
also having a hard time connecting my terminal-based irc client Irssi
which happens to be behind our proxy. Unfortunately also that time I
don't have access to GUI and locked-up with ssh connection. However, I
have spent my time reviewing the minutes of the meeting hoping I could
be of any help whatsoever. I'd better make sure next time to be on
meeting with you guys.

Regards,

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 9:26 PM, hard wyrd <hardwyrd at gmail.com> wrote:
> Too bad I didn't make it. We had to do overtime at work. The minutes look
> good though and very promising  :).
>
> Next time :)
>
> On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 6:29 PM, Dax Solomon Umaming <knightlust at ubuntu.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Too late the hero... minutes of the meeting's already posted at
>>
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PhilippineTeam/MeetingLogs/20100129#Minutes
>>
>> Thanks
>> --
>> Dax Solomon Umaming
>> http://blog.knightlust.com/
>>

>> --

> Penguin, penguin, and more penguin.
>
> Believe that within the brain is a brain, and within it another brain, and
> so on and so forth.

Eduardo D. Bergavera, Jr.
IT Instructor
Davao del Norte State College