[Ubuntu-PH] Help on Pulseaudio [Fwd: Re: Jackalope copies]

Dax Solomon Umaming knightlust at ubuntu.com
Sun Sep 20 16:29:59 UTC 2009

Forwarding to the list...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Jackalope copies
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 21:38:37 +0800
From: Geobert Uyquiengco <g.r.uyquiengco at gmail.com>
To: knightlust at ubuntu.com

Hi Dax,

Installed ubuntu jackalope on my dad's laptop after he complained
windows was very slow. Everything seems to be working fine but there
is no sound. I've tried researching in ubuntuforums.org but I just
don't have the time and the knowhow to get it done.

My question is, do you know of anybody here in Manila who can take a
look at my dad's laptop and maybe find a solution? I'm prepared to pay
a reasonable fee for the service rendered.

Thanks.

Geobert

--
Dax Solomon Umaming