[Ubuntu-PH] Fwd: [school-discuss] Call for Wkshop Proposals: BossEd Bangkok Conference Oct 31-Nov 1 @ KIS.AC.TH

Mon Sagullo monsagullo at gmail.com
Wed May 13 07:23:26 UTC 2009

Sounds very interesting to me. My only 2-cent inflated-adjusted worth of
thought, the advocates of FOSS or FLOSS may better be served with the least
labeling between the "idealist" and "pragmatist." Regardless of why, or a
combination of whys one chose to do it this or that way, the long-term goal
anyway is to make this approach as appealing to as many because
collaboration in an atmosphere of "freedom" simply does what it does - it
works. :-)