[Ubuntu-PH] [FLOSS WORLD EDUCATION] Is Linux only for the poor?An article Posted by Christopher Dawson (Allan Registos)

"Yosif ali" Roque Morales queroph at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 12:06:24 UTC 2009

Allan I agreee with you on the Linux part. But of course its a post of Chris
dawson, one edtech blogger whos a linux ang google fan, so shared it with
our people here.

Not that Idont agree with the salvation part

cheers

Yosif Roque Santos Morales
====================
School Administrator
Asian Academy of Business and Computers
Educational Management Consultant
Professor, Sociology, Strategic Studies and Islamology
Ubuntulinux user
Linux machine # 365046.
https://sites.google.com/a/ympn.org/memltd/Home
http://lamundofloss.blogspot.com/