[Ubuntu-PH] LoCo Contact Change Request

Zak B. Elep zakame at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 23 14:34:23 UTC 2009

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 8:15 PM, Dax Solomon Umaming
<knightlust at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Zak,
> Since the last quarter of 2008, Ubuntu-PH has seemingly been abandoned
> by members and leaders of the community. I would like to revive our
> projects and activities that was put on hold when Mekong was retired.
>
> With this in mind, I wish to take over the responsibilities of a LoCo
> Contact for Ubuntu-PH to effect those changes.

Yes, I think its time for me to pass the stewardship to you.  I think
you will be able to effect those changes in a better capacity than I
can at the moment, so I have no objections.

--
Zak B. Elep  ||  http://zakame.spunge.org
zakame at ubuntu.com  ||  zakame at spunge.org  ||  zakame at mor.ph
1486 7957 454D E529 E4F1  F75E 5787 B1FD FA53 851D