[Ubuntu-PH] Off-topic: internet connection using the mobile

Sauro Cesaretti saurocesaretti1983 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 13:25:09 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

First of all, I'm sorry for the request but since I'm following the list I
really think that there'll be somebody that can help me for this question.
I'm an italian student and my girlfriend is filipina.
we are planning to visit philippines in august and i'll surely need an
iternet connection there.
I was thinking to use my mobile and my pc .
Could you suggest me which is the best mobile operator for prices and
quality?
what are the prices more or less?
I'll be in Cebu.
thank you very much in advance and sorry again
Regards, Sauro