[Ubuntu-PH] Fwd: Fwd: OBAMA PREDICTIONS FROM THE STRATEGIC RESEARCH INSTITUTE

"Yosif ali" Roque Morales queroph at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 11:51:47 UTC 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chito Generoso <iccnrcvg at yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 7:38 PM
Subject: Re: Fwd: OBAMA PREDICTIONS FROM THE STRATEGIC RESEARCH INSTITUTE
To: Yosif ali Roque Morales <queroph at gmail.com>
Cc: Baibonn Sangid <bdsangid at yahoo.com>

I aggree with you, Yusuf.

Nations have permanent interest, regardless of how charismatic a president
they have. At many points our interest as a nation does not jibe with theirs
and we cannot pin our hopes on our former colonial masters nor their
leaders. We must rely on our own capacities to move this nation forward.

Chito Generoso

Mobile 06 9178315703

Fax: 632 8907619

 ------------------------------