[Ubuntu-PH] Ubuntu-PH: Request For Karmic CDs

Dax Solomon Umaming knightlust at ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 11 06:51:13 UTC 2009

Hi guys,

This has been resolved internally. My apologies if the team has been
left out, but I believe this to be a private matter.

Anyway, we have some good news. The team will be receiving 2 LoCo packs
from Canonical. The first one will exclusively be distributed in UP
through the help of Myra Jill, Rom, and Theiss while the second one will
be for general dissemination through Zak. Hopefully, we'll get it by
next week (customs tax has already been paid by Canonical) but you can
send your request early.

Make sure to include your name, complete mailing address (no P.O. box
please), and contact no.

Thanks
--
Dax Solomon Umaming