[Ubuntu-PH] The Philippine Open Source Summit - Cebu City, Philippines - 23-24 June 2008

hard wyrd hardwyrd at gmail.com
Thu May 29 00:11:12 UTC 2008

Should everything in my schedule go smoothly, I'd make a bee line toward the
Ubuntu booth. I'd also be happy to assist in advocating. :) I'm not a total
local (yet) since I just relocated to Cebu, but I'd be happy to help out.

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 12:19 AM, Zak B. Elep <zakame at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 9:08 AM, Yolynne Medina <yolynne at gmail.com> wrote:
> > The ASEAN+3 node of the International Open Source Network (IOSN)
> > invites you to the Philippine Open Source Summit to be held on 23-24
> > June 2008 in Cebu City, Philippines with the theme, "Understanding the
> > Business Value of Open Source."
>
> I've been in constant communication with IOSN and the POSS organizers,
> and they will be receiving a shipment of Ubuntu CDs for this summit.
> For Ubuntu-PH, we are also granted a booth for exihbition, so there
> will also be a Conference Pack coming our way as well.
>
> Interested Ubunteros (both Cebu locals and non-locals like me) who
> want to help out our advocacy by manning the booth can talk to me for
> further directions.  Jerome Gotangco and I would most likely be there
> in the event.
>
> Here's to making Ubuntu and FOSS Rock!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Zakame
>

> --
> Zak B. Elep || http://zakame.spunge.org
> zakame at ubuntu.com || zakame at spunge.org || zakame at mor.ph
> 1486 7957 454D E529 E4F1 F75E 5787 B1FD FA53 851D

Part-time SysAd, full-time Dad, part-time netNinja
CNS, ACFE, FOSS Advocate and Consultant
Registered Linux User #400165
http://baudizm.blogsome.com
http://linuxblazon.wordpress.com