[Ubuntu-PH] FOSS Training for children

GOvvin govvin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 16:22:44 UTC 2008

For kids, it's not FOSS training per se that is wanted or needed.  It could
be a FOSS-based solution but it should be geared towards enabling students
to learn computer skills and apply them to their traditional school lessons.

Maybe you could pick up lessons from India's NIIT Kiosk
Experiments<http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=india+kiosk+experiment>
?