[Ubuntu-PH] HELP..Segmentation fault (core dump)

dodjaye macapaz dodjaye_macapaz at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 03:05:08 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I have installed ubuntu 7.10 desktop..loaded with postfix, dovecot, fetchmail and squid..
after my installation..everything goes well..It's been running for 3 days already..
But now, I have observed some problems..the Wrong Password appear during su even the right password is supplied..tumutuloy nman sa root..so medyo ok lng..pero meron mga commands/applications na may "Segmentation Fault (core dumped) error like nano and rm...bug po ba toh? pano po kaya maayos?
MARAMING SALAMAT..=)

user at ubuntu:~$ su
Password:
Wrong Password
To run a command as administrator (user "root"), use "sudo <command>".
See "man sudo_root" for details.

root at ubuntu:/home/user# nano
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
root at ubuntu:/home/user# rm