[Ubuntu-PH] hardy heron fax modem driver installation

Dante Granado dantegranado at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 12:50:17 UTC 2008

hi guys,
i know there are some postings about this topic previously,

just want to seek more info on how to make my conexant soft v92 internal modem to work with my ubuntu machine

i have tried downloading and installing hsf modem drivers but i still wasn't successful in connecting thru dial up

hsfconfig gives me a driver incompatibility error

wvdial cannot detect the modem when i try to configure it.

any enlightenment will be highly appreciated

cheers