[Ubuntu-PH] Ubuntu Love Day Manila 2008

Michael Vernon Guerrero guerrero at mydestiny.net
Thu Jul 31 11:42:44 UTC 2008

Would love to attend. Space still available? :)

--
Michael Vernon Guerrero Mendiola
www.berneguerrero.com

Partner and Attorney-at-Law
Ocampo Arciaga-Santos Nuñez Lomangaya and Guerrero
214 Wilson Street, Greenhills
San Juan City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1500
+632 7251481, 7240595, 7220432

Deputy Executive Director
e-Law and IT Centers, Arellano University School of Law
Taft Avenue corner Menlo Street
Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1300
+632 5214690, 4043089, 4043092

Deputy Project Lead
Creative Commons Philippines