[Ubuntu-PH] ubuntu-ph Digest, Vol 40, Issue 9 school participation in Ubuntu love day

"Yosif ali" Roque Morales queroph at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 06:36:39 UTC 2008

Dear Sirs:

How many students can I bring to the event as well as how many instructors?

I'm planning to bring 2 instructors and 2 classes of my students to the
event (thats around 35 people tops).

Hope our school would be given consideration.

 Roque Santos Morales
School Administrator
Asian Academy of Business and Computers
Professor, Sociology, Strategic Studies and Islamology
Ubuntulinux user
Linux machine # 365046.
http://lamundofloss.blogspot.com/
http://mafatihulhikmah.blogspot.com/