[Ubuntu-PH] queries on quanta [was: dreamweaver alternative in linux]

erle mantos emantos at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 15:23:30 UTC 2008

I haven't used quanta so i'm not sure if this will work but it works
for frontpage many years
ago ...

try enclosing ur php script with the proper script tag

<script language="php">

ur php code here

</script>

On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 10:11 PM, Francis <fccabarle at ieee.org> wrote:
> Hi guys,
> I've tried out quanta and it seems to work fine for me. However, I noticed
> that when I do my PHP scripts in it e.g.
>
> if (condition)
> {//print something with HTML tags}
>
> quanta can't interpret my PHP scripts, and prints my PHP code in the Preview
> viewing mode instead. Any suggestions on how I can make quanta interpret my
> PHP scripts so my pages appear in quanta as they should in a browser?
>
> --
> Francis

3 most dangerous people - (1) A programmer with a soldering iron (2) A
manager who codes.
(3) A user with an idea.