[Ubuntu-PH] Dreamweaver alternative in Linux?

Clair Ching happy.eclair at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 05:39:04 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 1:07 PM, Dax Solomon Umaming <knightlust at ubuntu.com>
wrote:

> On Tuesday 01 July 2008 10:15:19 am Clair Ching wrote:
> > I just use Firefox's webdeveloper toolbar + Emacs (or Geany -- it's a
> > really cool editor!) :)
>
> I have the web developer toolbar installed for more than 5 mos now, but
> I've
> never used it. I do, however, have firebug and I'm very, very dependent on
> it.

Some people prefer Firebug. I just really like working with the Web
Developer toolbar.  But time and again I do use Firebug too. It all depends
on your preference, really ^^;

> --
> Dax Solomon Umaming
> http://blog.knightlust.com/
> GPG: 0x715C3547

Clair Ching
Work: http://learning-at-work.blogspot.com
b5 Technology Channel: http://newlinuxuser.com
Philippine Tech http://pinoytechblog.com

"I just don't think that Brooke could've done this. Exercise gives you
endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their
husbands, they just don't." - Elle Woods (Legally Blonde)