[Ubuntu-PH] Help : Ubuntu Recycle Bin

Dax Solomon Umaming knightlust at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 15 10:20:15 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 15 January 2008 6:05:13 pm dodjaye macapaz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the reply..but I am referring to a Ubuntu Server(6.06)..only
> console is available.. I tried searching for .Trash but couldn't  find it..

As long as you delete a file or folder from a terminal, even from Konsole or
XTerm, it's gone for good. Trash is only for GUI deletions.  But I think
there's an app you can install which will move deleted files to a Trash
folder. It will take over the rm command.... I just forgot its name.

--
Dax Solomon Umaming
http://knightlust.com/