[Ubuntu-PH] Lost Wikis

Dax Solomon Umaming knightlust at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 14 12:39:45 UTC 2008

Good evening all;

I forgot to give a heads up earlier, but I'm now working on our wiki[1]. If
you're wondering where your wikis went, don't worry, I intentionally took
almost every page offline so I can filter spam pages taking up space on
mekong (it's around 300MB and counting, and that's just those that I
determined to be spam). I'll have everything up within a day or two.

After every wiki's up, I'll start working on our theme to reflect
wiki.ubuntu.com - that is if I can get my hands on their theme.

Everything I'm doing is in preparation for v1.6 upgrade. If you have any
suggestions, please don't hesitate to reply to this email.

Thanks
[1] http://ubuntu-ph.org/wiki
--
Dax Solomon Umaming