[Ubuntu-PH] Ubuntu for the EEE PC

Yolynne Medina yolynne at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 00:36:10 UTC 2008

Here is the link.

http://laptopking.com.ph/controller.do?action=singleproduct&productid=3792

its nice really nice... good for mobile users and gadgets addict like me.

Happy New Year!

yolynne

On Jan 3, 2008 12:51 AM, Allan E. Registos <
allan.registos at smpc.steniel.com.ph> wrote:

> Where can we buy an EEE PC here in Ph? Or in Davao?
>
> Tonyo Cruz wrote:
> > I'm a fan of Ubuntu. Twas my OS for my Compaq Presario which I sold
> > recently and would want it to run my EEE PC.
> >
> > Xandros is fine, but of course I'm partial to Ubuntu.
> >
> > Care to help?

Yolynne Medina
http://www.iosn.net | http://yolynne.wordpress.com
ym: yolynne.rm googletalk: yolynne skype: ynmedina
IRC nick: ulinskie server: irc.freenode.net
channels: #iosn #ubuntu-ph #ubuntu-women
"Laughter nourishes our Soul"