[Ubuntu-PH] Got a Web 2.0 idea? Pitch it to us and you might just get a chance to win an investment from Morph

Yolynne Medina yolynne at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 03:03:40 UTC 2008

Hi everyone!

For your information and dissemination.  Thanks!

~myra

If you've got a new idea for cutting edge Software as a Service (SaaS)
solutions, we've got the event for you.

Morph Labs invites you to attend Morph Code, a two-day bootcamp where
you'll learn what solutions are needed, what tools are available to
help you deploy software, and how you can successfully pitch your
ideas to clients and investors.

Form a team of 3-5 people and sign up now to join us at NISMED,
University of the Philippines in Quezon City for the Morph Code
workshop on March 1. Then pitch your ideas to our panel of technology
and entrepreneurial experts on March 8.

The top teams will be invited back to present more detailed business
plans and compete for a financial investment from Morph Accelerator,
our new-age software factory that is designed to help you develop and
launch successful Web 2.0 and SaaS applications.

For more information or to register, please visit
http://www.mor.ph/morphcode.html.

We're looking forward to seeing you there!

Regards,
Morph Labs

"AsiaSource2-Pilipinas" group.
asiasource2-pilipinas-unsubscribe at googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/asiasource2-pilipinas?hl=en

Yolynne Medina
http://www.iosn.net | http://yolynne.wordpress.com
ym: yolynne.rm googletalk: yolynne skype: ynmedina
IRC nick: ulinskie server: irc.freenode.net
channels: #iosn #ubuntu-ph #ubuntu-women
"Laughter nourishes our Soul"