[Ubuntu-PH] focus group discussion volunteers

rick rbahaguejr at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 21:29:14 UTC 2008

Hi guys,

A group of researchers is looking for volunteers to be included in a focused
group discussion they are planning. The FGD will focus on foss development
and why we prefer it rather than the proprietary model.

If you have time, please email me privately on your preferred schedule. They
are looking at two groups, (1) freelance foss developers and (2) foss
developers working in a company.

salamats...

Rick

GPG Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xB57550EF
advocacy: www.cp-union.org
Others: http://rbjrph.multiply.com

Nobody knows who will win this fight, because the outcome depends on you and
the readers. Will you fight for freedom? Will you reject Windows and MacOS
and other non-free software, and switch to GNU/Linux? Or will you be too
lazy to resist?

R. Stallman