[Ubuntu-PH] Thanks to everyone who joined us for Ubuntu Love Day Manila 2008!

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at ubuntu.com
Wed Aug 27 15:35:48 UTC 2008

> I uploaded some photos from the event as well, here is the link
> http://picasaweb.google.com/lim.troy/UbuntuLoveDay
> Actually, I was waiting for Jerome's email. Thought that I would send him
> the photos for him to post. Anyway, get well soon Jerome and thank you for
> organizing the event. I learned more than I expected. Hope to see you again
> next time. Are you coming to SFD2008?

Thanks, I still owe you an email ;-) I started feeling bad Sunday
morning and wasn't able to do anything at all, hence the delay. Thanks
for the pics, I'll just grab them from your picasaweb album and put it
in my flickr album as well (with your credits).

Let's see if I can join SFD (I think its in Makati right Rick?). I
have a busy week ahead and next - hopefully I won't get sick again!

--
Jerome