[Ubuntu-PH] Jovanni Cabanag wants to chat

hard wyrd hardwyrd at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 01:38:40 UTC 2007

must have been invited by accident... happens everytime.

On 9/26/07, Richard Camiña <richardcamina at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is this a spam?
>
> On 9/25/07, Jovanni Cabanag <jovannicabanag at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Jovanni Cabanag wants to stay in better touch using some of Google's
> coolest new
> > products.
> >
> > If you already have Gmail or Google Talk, visit:
> > http://mail.google.com/mail/b-e9e2b15e3a-81f1902009-1b8b982ac266b8ee
> > You'll need to click this link to be able to chat with Jovanni Cabanag.
> >
> > To get Gmail - a free email account from Google with over 2,800
> megabytes of
> > storage - and chat with Jovanni Cabanag, visit:
> > http://mail.google.com/mail/a-e9e2b15e3a-81f1902009-d2cd745911
> >
> > Gmail offers:
> > - Instant messaging right inside Gmail
> > - Powerful spam protection
> > - Built-in search for finding your messages and a helpful way of
> organizing
> >   emails into "conversations"
> > - No pop-up ads or untargeted banners - just text ads and related
> information
> >   that are relevant to the content of your messages
> >
> > All this, and its yours for free. But wait, there's more! By opening a
> Gmail
> > account, you also get access to Google Talk, Google's instant messaging
> > service:
> >
> > http://www.google.com/talk/
> >
> > Google Talk offers:
> > - Web-based chat that you can use anywhere, without a download
> > - A contact list that's synchronized with your Gmail account
> > - Free, high quality PC-to-PC voice calls when you download the Google
> Talk
> >   client
> >
> > Gmail and Google Talk are still in beta. We're working hard to add new
> features
> > and make improvements, so we might also ask for your comments and
> suggestions
> > periodically. We appreciate your help in making our products even
> better!
> >
> > Thanks,
> > The Google Team
> >
> > To learn more about Gmail and Google Talk, visit:
> > http://mail.google.com/mail/help/about.html
> > http://www.google.com/talk/about.html
> >
> > (If clicking the URLs in this message does not work, copy and paste them
> into
> > the address bar of your browser).
> >
> > --

> Registered Linux User # 372367
> counter.li.org
> Ubuntu Linux 6.06 LTS

"A dog that has no bite, barks loudest."
Registered Linux User #400165
http://contour.runhosting.com - free host
http://baudizm.blogsome.com
http://phossil.ifastnet.com
Subscribed to:
LARTC, Open-ITLUG, PRUG, KLUG, linuxusersgroup, sybase.public.ase.linux

SHA256: 857dd62339c9fe27460b725747dfe25d5612933f7d879c35fb0cba2dadaf972f