[Ubuntu-PH] help with edubuntu installantion

ryan ryan at gbsmanila.com
Fri Oct 26 05:00:51 UTC 2007

Maybe the SATA drive is problematic., I’ll use a regular IDE Hard Disk
 I’ll
try if it’s the same then I try again.. :-)

To answer your questions :

*	Also, if you really wanna try and nothing seems to work..all
installation seem to hang....so try burning the disk at 1x speed.

Does burning the ISO at lower speed has an effect on the data on the CD
Installer ? How ?

*	 And do you have any specific reason for not trying out the latest
release 7.10 of Ubuntu? Or even for that matter 7.04?

My only reason is that I only have Ubuntu 6.06 CD :-) I’ll sure try the
latest release if I have the CD here.

Thanks.. !

  _____