[Ubuntu-PH] Ubuntu training

hard wyrd hardwyrd at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 10:01:50 UTC 2007

Your environment seems like paradise to me :). Yes, you can port your MySQL
db in Windows to MySQL Linux anytime. It's just a matter of dumping it
(mysqldump).

For mail clients, you can use Evolution for that Outlook-like feel, or you
can go Mozilla Thunderbird. There's Skype for Linux, and you can use Kopete
or GAIM for YM. Then again, you can also go and chat in Yahoo Mail nowadays
:).

Last hurdle will be the user side, however, this can be remedied by the
training you're requesting :).

Good luck!

--
"A dog that has no bite, barks loudest."
Registered Linux User #400165