[Ubuntu-PH] ubuntu-ph Digest, Vol 32, Issue 8

hard wyrd hardwyrd at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 02:45:37 UTC 2007

Hi Yolynne,

As far as I know, TESDA has scholarship allocations for various regions
nationwide. Each TESDA Regional office has autonomy to designate which
schools will have allocations for scholarship slots.

I used to work for a TESDA-certified technical school before. You might want
to ask for more information from your TESDA Regional office in Zamboanga.

Best regards!

On Nov 20, 2007 9:58 AM, Yolynne Medina <yolynne at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Yusuf!
>
> You are the one from Zamboanga whom I met in UP Diliman right?  Just wanna
> ask if you have an idea if TESDA has offered the said scholarship to all the
> other regions or only there in NCR?
>
> Good luck on the training!
>
> Gracias!
>
> Yolynne
>
> On Nov 19, 2007 7:53 PM, Yusuf ali Roque morales <queroph at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> > The asian academy of bsuiness and computers is offerring the TESDA
> > sponsored TWSP 3d animation scholarships. in line with this AABC will offer
> > Blender as an alternative to COTS animation software, interested individuals
> > who'd like to take the once a week 4 months scholarship sponsored by TESDA
> > please call 4384327 and please look for Miss MJ Esguerra.
> >
> > > --
> > > Yosif Roque Santos Morales
> > > ====================
> > > School Administrator
> > > Asian Academy of Business and Computers : www.aabc.tk
> > > Ubuntulinux user
> > > Linux machine # 365046.
> > > Mobile number +639275642816
> > >

> > --

> "Laughter nourishes our soul"
> yahoo messenger : yolynne.rm
> google talk: yolynne
> Chikka: 001924462
> Mobile: +639219538237
> irc (server: irc.freenode.net #iosn, #ubuntu-ph, #ubuntu-women) nick:
> ulinskie

"A dog that has no bite, barks loudest."
Registered Linux User #400165
http://baudizm.blogsome.com
Full-Disclosure,LARTC,Open-ITLUG, PRUG, KLUG, linuxusersgroup,
sybase.public.ase.linux