[Ubuntu-PH] ubuntu-ph Digest, Vol 32, Issue 8

Yolynne Medina yolynne at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 01:58:45 UTC 2007

Hi Yusuf!

You are the one from Zamboanga whom I met in UP Diliman right?  Just wanna
ask if you have an idea if TESDA has offered the said scholarship to all the
other regions or only there in NCR?

Good luck on the training!

Gracias!

Yolynne

On Nov 19, 2007 7:53 PM, Yusuf ali Roque morales <queroph at gmail.com> wrote:

> The asian academy of bsuiness and computers is offerring the TESDA
> sponsored TWSP 3d animation scholarships. in line with this AABC will offer
> Blender as an alternative to COTS animation software, interested individuals
> who'd like to take the once a week 4 months scholarship sponsored by TESDA
> please call 4384327 and please look for Miss MJ Esguerra.
>
> > --
> > Yosif Roque Santos Morales
> > ====================
> > School Administrator
> > Asian Academy of Business and Computers : www.aabc.tk
> > Ubuntulinux user
> > Linux machine # 365046.
> > Mobile number +639275642816

"Laughter nourishes our soul"
yahoo messenger : yolynne.rm
google talk: yolynne
Chikka: 001924462
Mobile: +639219538237
irc (server: irc.freenode.net #iosn, #ubuntu-ph, #ubuntu-women) nick:
ulinskie