[Ubuntu-PH] Team Logo

Dax Solomon Umaming knightlust at ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 12 09:39:15 UTC 2007

Due to workload, I completely forgot this.

Anyway, it seems that the logo Grad had the most votes[1] and this will be our
official Team Logo. However, I'm sure not everyone's satisfied with the
outcome, so I encourage anyone who has issues with our logo to please state
your reason why we shouldn't use Grad.

If there aren't any disputes by Sunday, I'll submit Grad to the Trademarks
team and have them approve the use of the Ubuntu logo on Monday, 19 Nov.
2007.

Thanks

[1] http://ubuntu-ph.org/wiki/Projects/Logo
--