[Ubuntu-PH] Install debian linux in floppies

Homer homer.jose at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 10:47:20 UTC 2007

Probably one of the smaller distros DSL is debian based.  however,  I
dont know if it has images in floppies.  another solution that I could
think of would be to install DSL from a USB stick (if the laptop has
USB,  and if it could boot from USB.) Another Distro that he could try
may be DELI linux.  although it is slackware based.

just my two cents

Homer