[Ubuntu-PH] Microsoft's Patent against FOSS

AJ Lee alxjl at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 16:22:37 UTC 2007

No apologies. Nothing to feel sorry for. I've seen and
read less relevant topics discussed here. Whether we
like it or not we are a collection of diversities, i
gu
ess respect is the issue here. It's part of the Ubuntu
philosophy or have we forgotten? Peace..

--- Allan Echavia Registos
<allan.registos at smpc.steniel.com.ph> wrote:

My sincere apology...