[Ubuntu-PH] Microsoft's Patent against FOSS

Dean Michael Berris mikhailberis at gmail.com
Thu May 17 14:06:47 UTC 2007

I want to dowse cold water to this conversation.

I Am Not A Lawyer, and even if we do have opinions about these things,
it isn't healthy for us to spread more speculation than required. If
you have anything political to say, maybe write a blog? We like
reading these things, but I don't think we like reading these things
in the mailing list. I can be wrong though so please feel free to
correct me.

So please, can we stop with the political stuff and get back to
contributing to open source projects or whatever else we do when we
have time?

Thank you.

[snipped patent related discussions]

--