[Ubuntu-PH] Preparation for Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn release party in Metro Manila

Harvey Diaz bhdenterprises at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 01:54:28 UTC 2007

hi,

thanks for  your swift response sir jerome. pressed feisty CDs might be
released after the official release of feisty. we burned lots of edgy CDs
before on our last linux gathering here and the experience is very tiring,
lol. yolynne also shipped us some pressed edgy CDs. dont know if those were
from zak, though. but help is appreciated. thanks ubuntureros!

On 3/16/07, Jerome Gotangco <jgotangco at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> On 3/16/07, Harvey Diaz <bhdenterprises at gmail.com> wrote:
> > we would like to have our own ubuntu party here in surigao since going
> > manila is quite expensive and literally time consuming. one of the plans
> is
> > to give CDs but we don't where to get edgy CDs or feisty CDs. shipit
> only
> > provides LTS CDs since the release of edgy. id appreciate more info
> about
> > this. calling on manila loco members.
>
> I believe Zak still has boxes of Edgy CDs. Zak, can you coordinate
> with Harvey on the best possible way to send CDs if there are some
> still available? No news yet on pressed Feisty CDs though.
>
> --
> Best,
>
> Jerome Gotangco

HARVEY ENTENDEZ DIAZ, LPIC-1