[Ubuntu-PH] Interested on LOCO team

Zak B. Elep zakame at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 15 13:56:57 UTC 2007

Noel Agena <sadneo13 at yahoo.com> writes:

> Hi i'm Noel
> I get interested on Ubuntu Linux
> I want to be a member of Loco Team here in the Philippines.
> Is there any qualification to become a member of LOCO Team?

Hi!  First off, welcome to the list!

Currently, the closest means to becoming a member of the Philippine
Local Community is to get an account on the Launchpad[1] and then join
the `Ubuntu Team Philippines' group.[2] Other than that, subscribing to
this mailing list and/or joining the ruckus at our own IRC channel on
FreeNode[3] would get you to tap into the community.

Thanks for mailing!

Cheers,

Zakame

Footnotes:
[1]  https://launchpad.net

[2]  https://launchpad.net/~loco-team-philippines

[3]  #ubuntu-ph on irc://chat.freenode.net

--
Zak B. Elep
zakame at ubuntu.com