[Ubuntu-PH] Fwd: Conference on FOSS and E-Governance, FOSS Fiesta and Parallel Workshops on Joomla and Ubuntu, Manila, March 7-8, 2007

Yolynne Medina yolynne at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 10:00:10 UTC 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mark Shuttleworth <mark at ubuntu.com>
Date: Mar 13, 2007 9:36 PM
Subject: Re: Conference on FOSS and E-Governance, FOSS Fiesta and Parallel
Workshops on Joomla and Ubuntu, Manila, March 7-8, 2007
To: Yolynne Medina <yolynne at gmail.com>

 Yolynne Medina wrote:

I have just arrived from Manila.  I haven't wrote any articles yet but will
note some blogs done by Jerome Gotangco and Dominic Cimafranca

http://loktarogar.blogspot.com/
http://villageidiotsavant.blogspot.com/

Looks like the event was a success - well done and please convey my
congratulations to everyone involved!

Mark

--
"I want to be part of the Salt of the earth"
yahoo messenger : yolynne.rm