[Ubuntu-PH] AMSN Bug

Dax Solomon Umaming knightlust at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 10:19:22 UTC 2007

On Thursday 14 June 2007 5:59:04 pm ar ber wrote:
>I suspect some tweaking needs to be done with the TLS Module wizard of
>Ubuntu because the error comes up whichever TLS module you choose among the
options.

Sorry man, but it's not Ubuntu nor AMSN, it's Sourceforge[1]. The download
server of Sourceforge is down, and even if you (or the maintainers) "tweak"
Ubuntu or AMSN, the TLS module is still located on the Sourceforge server.
You can file a bug in Launchpad though and request that the modules be hosted
on Ubuntu servers to prevent this kind of inconvenience. The AMSN maintainer
would then upload the modules, and point AMSN to a more stable server.

[1] http://switch.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/amsn/tle-1.5.0-x86.tar.gz

--
Dax Solomon Umaming
http://knightlust.com/