[Ubuntu-PH] Source Camp Materials

Yolynne Medina yolynne at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 23:50:16 UTC 2007

http://replication.tacticaltech.org/
 Source Camps Replication Materials
<http://replication.tacticaltech.org/post/main/03W0pd2hzqeYW3P1>

****This is the BETA version of the source replication materials wiki. For
more up to date information please follow our
blog<http://replication.tacticaltech.org/pub/blog/>
.****
This wiki is an online resource for anyone interested in the organisation of
free/open source software training workshops aligned with the Source Camp
methodology that was developed by Tactical Technology Collective. If you are
not familiar with the Source Camp concept read the short introduction below
and check out the Source Camp
Background<http://replication.tacticaltech.org/util/title-link/Source%20Camp%20Background>page.
This wiki is part of our committment to share what we have learned
over the past years, and help others build on it. Have a look at the
Collaborate
With Us<http://replication.tacticaltech.org/util/title-link/Collaborate%20With%20Us>page
to see how we could work with you.

--
" Understanding leads to respect; respect leads to compassion; compassion
leads to love for one another" - Tita Sicat, PhD

Contact Details:
yahoo messenger : yolynne.rm
google talk: yolynne
skype: ynmedina
chikka: +639062199524
meebo: yolynne
gizmo: ynmedina
ekiga: ynmedina
irc (server: irc.freenode.net #iosn) nick: ulinskie

YM's OpenGPG key: 0x3C45D3D4