[Ubuntu-PH] Fwd: Re: For Approval: Ubuntu Philippines Team Logo

Yolynne Medina yolynne at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 20:08:29 UTC 2007

Good work Dax!

you've made all our past efforts worthy of every time and energy spent.

Congratulations and thank you for doing this for the team.

Good Karma will surely come your way =)

Happy Holidays!
yolynne

On Dec 18, 2007 4:44 AM, Dax Solomon Umaming <knightlust at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Good evening,
>
> We can now declare that our team logo is official. I'll update the website
> (and everything else that needs updating) tomorrow evening after work.
>
> For your perusal, I've attached the said logo. Disclaimers apply:
> non-commercial use only, use for personal gain is forbidden, use of logo
> for
> anything non-Ubuntu-PH related have to be approved by the community
> leaders,
> etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.
>
> --
> Dax Solomon Umaming
> http://knightlust.com/
> GPG: 0x715C3547

Yolynne Medina
http://www.iosn.net | http://yolynne.wordpress.com
ym: yolynne.rm googletalk: yolynne skype: ynmedina
IRC nick: ulinskie server: irc.freenode.net
channels: #iosn #ubuntu-ph #ubuntu-women
"Laughter nourishes our Soul"